Improve Server Performance and Utilization
For small businesses with too many underutilized servers or escalating IT costs, virtualization offers relief by fundamentally changing the way IT resources are managed and deployed. Virtualization provides unmatched flexibility, performance, and utilization by allowing you to move server workloads from one virtual workspace to the next, maximizing server resources on the fly based on your business needs.
Virtualization can help your company by offering:
- Fast provisioning and dynamic load balancing – for improved application performance
- Simplified disaster recovery – virtualization’s single-system image makes recovery painless
- Consolidated servers with optimized workloads – increase utilization to accomplish more with fewer servers
- Reduced energy needs – fewer servers means lower electricity and cooling bills and a smaller carbon footprint
Stop waiting for your technology to break
When something goes wrong with your IT, everything grinds to a halt. With a standard break/fix service contract, you have to wait for something to break before your provider can fix it. That equation seems to make sense – even though it could easily result in hours of downtime. But what if you could keep your IT from breaking in the first place?
With managed services from Cosmos Distribution, you can expect:
- Peace of mind – your systems are monitored 24/7
- Less downtime – we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Fewer disruptions – we provide most services remotely or overnight
- Predictable budgeting – all-inclusive, all-you-can-use, flat-rate IT services that include hardware and software.
Using technology as a tool to solve business challenges
When it comes to the technology you need to run your business, it’s hard to make sense of all the options. Cosmos Distribution does more than just sell technology – we combine IT and small business consulting expertise to develop technology solutions to your real business challenges.
With IT Consulting from One Tech, you can expect:
- Vendor-agnostic solutions – based on known technology standards and best practices
- Technology and business acumen – a unique mix often missing from other providers
- Full IT Services – including planning, procurement, implementation, and ongoing management
The smart way to protect and preserve email
Email is an amazing business communication tool and a source of massive amounts of data – as well as an easy target for SPAM, viruses, phishing, and other malware. But many small and medium businesses are unaware of just what the risks are, or that they are subject to the same legal and compliance requirement as large businesses when it comes to their email records.
Cosmos Distribution can help you establish an email security and archiving system that will:
- Secure your email – stop SPAM, viruses, worms, and other email-borne malware BEFORE they arrive in your inbox
- Preserve and access emails more easily – online archive of all inbound and outbound filtered messages with attachments and flexible search features
- Enhance operational efficiencies – offload massive storage requirements from your server
- Make search easier – with full email indexing and seamless access to records
Protect your business and achieve your goals with our security solutions
Cosmos Distribution specializes in the expert planning, implementation, auditing, monitoring, and management of complete security solutions. Security is certainly not something you can “set and forget” – nor is it a series of point solutions that are simply strung together. At One Tech, we believe in a proactive approach to your business’s safety that results in a well designed security architecture that addresses all aspects of security.
With Us, your business will achieve:
- Continuity – resilient technology operations enable business stability
- Compliance – with statutory and regulatory requirements that specify “risk management” as part of corporate governance requirements
- Assurance – of a systems infrastructure that behaves predictably
- Control – to audit users and assign accountability for irresponsible actions
- Security – with confidential and secure exchange of accurate data